• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sir Legsalot molted male

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
He finally came out from his web of hiding and I got a good look at him this morning. He was spanned out straight across the glass not a bend in his legs, measuring 12 cm, or 5 inches.
A little disappointing but now I don't have to change his name. :p Hopefully I can find someone close to me with a mature female to make some babies!

khatchet

3 Year Member
Did you fine the mf if so if you get a sac you should post pic or if you have had one.

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
I never did find a MF no. I would have liked the breeding experience, but I guess I am going to start off tougher with Lampropelma Violaceopes first. Female is in pre molt and I'm powerfeeding the heck out of my male sooo! Here is to hoping!

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
Yes first time breeding. I'm glad I haven't rushed into it. It would be very overwhelming if I had like I wanted to when I first got into the hobby. I wouldn't even know how to deal with 100's of slings lol.

khatchet

3 Year Member
I have been in the hobby sence december 2 year from now im going to breed. But all I ever do is study tarantula. It is a amazing past time I would love to be an arachnologist.