• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Should have posted here first xD

Baac

3 Year Member
Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi, welcome to the boards, give it a few minutes for folks to get on and they'll give you good advice.
I find the folks here both helpful and informative :D

Baac

3 Year Member
Hello and thanks! I feel so much better about this hobby already, seems to be a really good community from what I can see.

Wg25

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Baac! Great choice for your first T! :)
If the roach isn't already eaten...I would usually just wait till it's dark when insects get more active. If he is still in there he wil start walking around and you can maybe catch him with a little cup or something!
Hope it helps. Feel free to asking else if you are worried about your little one ;)

Baac

3 Year Member
Nice, thanks for the warm welcome, reply, tip and info. Just sticking a small tipped paint brush in the holes worked out yesterday.
Wish I had more questions at this time, really appreciate that would love to talk more on these boards.

Thanks again,
Baac

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone, my names Chris, happy to be here. For the new year I finally got a T after wanting for most of my childhood and all of my adult life. Didn't think I would be on forums so soon but I need some help don't know if it's a big deal or not.

http://www.tarantulaforum.com/threads/new-to-the-hobby-need-some-help-with-a-baby-g-rosea.6997/

If you have time and think you can help let me know thanks,
Baac
Welcome. I have only stared posting over the last 5 or 6 weeks despite owning Ts for nearly 20 years. The forum and in particular it's members, are friendly, informative and always willing to help. Great choice of forum and spider to start with. Enjoy being a member. The gallery section is a good place to share pics of your treasured pet so we can all share your joy of owning.

Latest posts