• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shipping at this time.

SpiderHouseRules

3 Year Member
I'm hesitant to ship right now because of the time of year. I'm in California but I know other parts of the country are extremely cold.

I have every single shipping supply imaginable. Most arachnid buyers don't want to pay for overnight shipping and I don't like using the USPS at any time of the year.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

spidey noob

3 Year Member
only ship to warmer states !!!
fail to see why people wont pay for over night delivery, i personaly pay extra to get a before 10am delivery. the less time the T spend in transit the better.

SpiderHouseRules

3 Year Member
only ship to warmer states !!!
fail to see why people wont pay for over night delivery, i personaly pay extra to get a before 10am delivery. the less time the T spend in transit the better.

I was thinking of only selling to someone who lives within the surrounding states.

I am now primarily a dart frog keeper and breeder and I will only ship out or request FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30.

Latest posts