• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

She finally molted!!!!

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
I've owned my female porteri for 2 months, and she's been in pre molt and hasn't eaten in my care. Last nite I caught her on her side against the glass. I was gonna vid her, but had to get to sleep. Woke this morning and she was done!!!! The molt was in great shape so got it out too! She's a beauty and has to b at least 1/2"-1" bigger, and just overall larger too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
I've owned my female porteri for 2 months, and she's been in pre molt and hasn't eaten in my care. Last nite I caught her on her side against the glass. I was gonna vid her, but had to get to sleep. Woke this morning and she was done!!!! The molt was in great shape so got it out too! She's a beauty and has to b at least 1/2"-1" bigger, and just overall larger too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14