• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Shane's Spiders

Theneil

3 Year Member
Good morning,

Just wanted to spotlight a few species I have available. Resellers feel free to inquire about 10x group pricing (or larger group mix and match) will also do a smaller discount on 3-5x groups or larger mix and match for hobbyists who don't want 10+ of each

Best Contact methods:
Email [email protected]
facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/shanes.spiders.39 or https://www.facebook.com/ShaneSpiders/
messaging through the forum usually works too but much slower as i don't always get notifications and they are usually delayed a little when i do get them.

Tapinauchenius rasti $40 each
(no good pic. :()

Avicularia merianae $45 each
Avicularia merianae Watermark.JPG

Dolichothele sp ‘mineirum’ $80 each
Dolichothele sp 'mineirum' Watermark.JPG

Harpactira pulchripes $45 each
View attachment DSC_0049.JPG

Kochiana brunnipes $30 each
K. brunnipes (2).JPG

Not available yet but will be once i receive them i will be looking to move about 25x Psalmopoeus pulcher
P. pulcher (2).JPG

Lots of spiders available and currently running a sale. 10% off everything on orders over $50 (excludes shipping charges) Check ShanesSpiders.com for complete availability

Terms of service: (also available on website)

All sales are final.

Shane's Spiders, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anybody.

Must be at least 18 years old to purchase. By purchasing from Shane's Spiders, LLC you are agreeing that you are a minimum age of 18 years old

Venomous Animal Warning:

Most of the animals we sell are venomous. Take the appropriate precautions with working with animals. Shane's Spiders, LLC cannot be held liable for any injury or damages caused by animals that are received from us.

Shipping:

Ship days are typically Mondays and Tuesdays. Occasionally Wednesday can be arranged as well. All shipping will be done through FedEx Overnight services. No other options will be considered. We apologize if that is inconvenient for you. Note: Hold for pickup at an authorized FedEx Ship Center may be required under certain circumstances.

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG):

Shane's Spiders, LLC takes pride in the quality of our packing practices, but there is still unfortunately always the potential for misfortunate events to occur. In the event of a Dead On Arrival (DOA) specimen or a specimen that concerns any concerning behavior. Please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Our LAG policy will cover the cost of any DOA animals so long as the following criteria are met:

1. Any concerns must be brought to our attention within 2 hours of delivery (or pickup, on the ORIGINALLY scheduled arrival day). Shane's Spiders, LLC cannot be held liable for the results of any carrier delays.

2. Photos of the specific DOA specimen (or anything of concern) must be included when messaging.

3. At the discretion of Shane's Spiders, LLC you may need to return any DOA specimens to qualify for LAG.

4. If there are no DOA specimens but you have concerns regarding a specimen, please contact us immediately just as you would for a DOA so that we are aware of any potential issues and we will try to work with you on a case by case basis.

5. At the discretion of Shane's Spiders, LLC it may be required that shipping be to an authorized FedEx Facility for pickup and/or have shipping postponed in order to qualify for LAG. During times of extreme or severe weather/temperature, or near holidays are the most likely times for this to be implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts