• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Selling two Ts from Portland

ChengWei

I would like to sell my two "unsaxed" Ts:

1. Brachypelma hamorii ~3.3 in (8.5 cm) $150

2. Acathoscurria geniculata ~ 4.5 in (11.5 cm) $150

I prefer local pick up. I can send you photos/videos before you come to see them. Please let me know if you have any question.

Leepbby

3 Year Member
I would like to sell my two "unsaxed" Ts:

1. Brachypelma hamorii ~3.3 in (8.5 cm) $150

2. Acathoscurria geniculata ~ 4.5 in (11.5 cm) $150

I prefer local pick up. I can send you photos/videos before you come to see them. Please let me know if you have any question.
If you decide to ship I would really be interested in the A. geniculata...

ChengWei

If you decide to ship I would really be interested in the A. geniculata...
Please see message.

Since I am not a professional breeder having massive amount of Ts, what I can do to ship a T is to pack it when we do video chat at the same time. I will only do overnight shipping to reduce any risk to the T from the shipping processes. This way makes sure that the T is totally fine right before shipping and it only have to go through shipping from one location to the other for about 24 hrs. It also suggests that I do not offer LAG since I am not responsible for any potential issue may occur during the shipping. I can also provide you the history of its molt and size since I got it. Please let me know if you agree with these terms and we can chat about the shipping method you prefer.

ChengWei

Here are the photos of the two Ts.

Attachments

• IMG-1441.jpg
    IMG-1441.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG-1440.jpg
    IMG-1440.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am assuming Portland, Oregon as opposed to Portland, Maine. Your bio says Albuquerque.

Latest posts