• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Selling my small collection before moving, local-ish only!

lntomli2

I'm in central Illinois, although am willing to drive a decent distance to deliver or meet you halfway. I just do not want to deal with shipping these guys (I am a little scared of some of them and do not want to shove them in a cup for shipping :) )

I want to sell my collection before a cross country move. I won't have room for them and they're not really getting the attention they deserve anyway. Hopefully someone can enjoy them more than I have (and move them to larger enclosures). In addition to my T's, I'm getting rid of my extra enclosures/critter keepers as well as my Dubias which I will include at no extra cost.

Willing to split them up, but I'll cut a better deal if you buy the whole collection.

- mature female Pterinochilus murinus ($150)
- mature male Pterinopelma sazimai (matured ~2 months ago) ($100)
- suspect subadult female Caribena versicolor (always shreds molts, so this is my best guess from ventral sexing) ($175)
- suspect subadult male Pamphobeteus platyomma (another molt shredder, but developer a lot of pink making me suspicious he's male) ($100)
- sling Aphonopelma chalcodes ($20)

Total $545, but asking $350 if you take everything.

Feel free to DM me if interested or you want more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

lntomli2

Bump! Will be in the Chicago suburbs Sunday June 20 - Monday June 21 to visit my dad for father's day. Can bring any of the Ts with me for a hand off.

Latest posts