• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Scorpions, Centipede, Spider, Vinegaroon - Local Preferred (Southern California) but CAN Ship

proarth614

I will be going to the Anaheim Reptile Super Show this Saturday (not as a vendor), so we can meet up there. Local pickup in Irvine, Southern California also works. I can ship everything except for the S. dehanni (unless you teach me how to ship it, haha). Minimum $50 to ship.

Regarding trades, I'm only accepting trades if we can meet up in person unless you have a species I really want. Message me with what you have!

x1 Androctonus baluchicus “Light” Adult Female $75
x1 Brotheas sp. “Guyana” Adult Unsexed $50
x1 Heterometrus silenus Adult Pair $50 for both, $25 each
x1 Tityus juliorum Juvenile $45
x30 Uroctonus mordax 2i $5 (bulk deals below)
$20 for 5
$30 for 10
$45 for 20
x1 Scolopendra dehanni “Yellow Legs” Subadult/Adult $30
x2 Scolopendra polymorpha “Aqua” Subadult/Adult $15 (each)
x1 Latrodectus hesperus 4i $5
x1 Mastigoproctus tohono Subadult $25

TOS: LAG only on overnight shipments, LAG is void for 2-day or any other method. LAG only in temperatures below 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Any DOA must be reported 2 hours within the package arriving. Full refund (excluding shipping) will be issued for DOAs. After 24 hours of arrival, I am not responsible for any deaths and no refunds can be issued. All sales are final, first come first serve. No holds unless deposit is made. Zelle and PayPal only, please. If using PayPal goods and services, take into account the extra % PayPal takes.

Latest posts