• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Scolopendra hardwickei captive bred plings for sale

Padraig Sea

3 Year Member
This incredible species needs no introduction. Each animal comes with unique card and number to track bloodlines and preserve them in captivity. They are roughly 2” and eating well.

Price is $700 plus shipping; we are down to our last few and may hang on to 1-2 extras for future breeding.

For the fastest service please email [email protected]. I do not check messages here nearly as often.

8b8161c1-3b73-4ec9-add3-eba1bcc378ac-jpeg.67552

Shipping is flat rate $45 east of Mississippi River, $55 west. If temperatures are over 85 degrees I will insist that you pick up at your local hub for the safety of the animals. I ship only Monday through Wednesday.

I accept all major forms of payment. If you pay using PayPal I will *only* ship to your confirmed address. There are no exceptions. Buyer is responsible for all fees associated with payment.

I guarantee live arrive; in the event that the animal arrives dead I will refund the purchase price or offer a replacement. I reserve the right to require proof of DOA up to and including return of the dead animal. Buyer must accept package on first attempt or pick up at local hub within 12 hours of notification.

I will also guarantee the health of the animal for 24 hours after arrival; if an animal arrives in a poor or near death state I will offer additional guarantees on a case by case basis. In general I always want the buyer to receive the animal they paid for and are expecting

Attachments

• 8B8161C1-3B73-4EC9-ADD3-EBA1BCC378AC.jpeg
    8B8161C1-3B73-4EC9-ADD3-EBA1BCC378AC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 319

Latest posts