• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SCAMMER WARNING: 03arachnids/ Austin Spears

DruzyExotics

I ordered 2 H. cafreriana slings back in September with the promise theyd be shipped out in october when he got his stock in. after a couple weeks of no confirmation or email about my order I asked austin where it was over email. initially he responded and said there was a delay and he was willing to throw in another cafreriana sling and an a freebie in for the inconvenience; I let him know that that was fine and that his offer was very genrous. a month goes by and nothing. I email him again and sure enough there was yet another delay. another month goes by and as of november of 2022 he has ducked multiple emails, multiple instagram dms (even though he posts on his instagram), facebook messages and contacting him through his site.
This guy will steal your money and has scammed multiple people from the looks of it.
Avoid this guy like the plague. first time getting screwed over in this hobby so thanks for that Austin :)

Jasbury

3 Year Member
This degenerate got me for a little over $200 a couple years ago with his “special import deal.” Did the same thing all con artists do… first gives a sob story, then a nonstop flow of excuses, and finally stops answering messages completely. Do not conduct business with this piece of garbage.