• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

saved a fishing spider

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
So my neighbor next door messages me at like 2 a.m. and said he had a emergency.. he had a spider in his sink lol... so I walk over to his house and bring my tweezers and a 32 oz deli cup.. well he suffers from severe arachnophobia so I caught it and showed it to him and he turned pale.. I released it about a foot away from the river so I'm glad I was able to save it and figured I'd share my "hero" story according to my neighbor lol

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It always comes back to you when you tell people "don't kill them they're beneficial to humans!"
I'm now the spider/snake/scorpion police for my workplace:confused:

Speaking of that, I once saw an arachnophobe turn pale green at the sight of a jumping spider. You could see a green tinge..no joke..he almost feinted..

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
It always comes back to you when you tell people "don't kill them they're beneficial to humans!"
I'm now the spider/snake/scorpion police for my workplace:confused:

Speaking of that, I once saw an arachnophobe turn pale green at the sight of a jumping spider. You could see a green tinge..no joke..he almost feinted..
being afraid of the jumping spider shows that person certainly is afraid of spiders.. I mean after all they are the most adorable spider out there so if you don't like it then the others don't stand a chance lol