1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Review of TBrian76

Discussion in 'Tarantula and Invert Vendor Reviews' started by Dustin Amack, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Dustin Amack

Dustin Amack Well-Known Member

I have recently completed a transaction with @TBrian76 and was very impressed with how he does business. From the very beginnig of this process his communication was great! He was quick to respond with any and all questions I had. He has great integrity as a seller and is easy to talk to. He shipped me two juvinile P. pulcher overnight and they arrived perfectly with no issues, the T's were in great shape! His packing was great and he clearly paid special attention to detail in his shipping of them. He even threw in an amazing freebie! ;) I would not hesitate to do business with him again and actully already have a few more on hold with him. A+++ for @TBrian76
    Kymura, sdsnybny and Arachnoclown like this.
  2. TBrian76

TBrian76 Member

Thank you very much Dustin.
    Dustin Amack likes this.
  3. Tyjthemighty

Tyjthemighty New Member

I bought 2 Ts from Brian yesterday. They look great and I'm really happy with my purchase, and I can tell he really cares about his Ts. He drove a few hours to meet me near where I live (which was super awesome! I'm SO thankful for that) and I definitely plan on making a few purchases from him in the near future!

10/10 would recommend :)
    Dustin Amack likes this.
  4. TBrian76

TBrian76 Member

Thank you for the kind words.
Draft saved Draft deleted