• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rehousing entire collection

LinInuRen

I am trying to get out of the hobby for a bit. I've had alot of stressful things happening and my ts keep falling to the wayside. Have the following
OBT (2)
P. Irminia
P. Metalica
P. Regalis
H. Mac
None of them are at their final size from visual measuring. I don't feel comfortable shipping them so if you can come to or live in San Antonio Texas area please email me and we can discuss further. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

LinInuRen

I am trying to get out of the hobby for a bit. I've had alot of stressful things happening and my ts keep falling to the wayside. Have the following
OBT (2)
P. Irminia
P. Metalica
P. Regalis
H. Mac
None of them are at their final size from visual measuring. I don't feel comfortable shipping them so if you can come to or live in San Antonio Texas area please email me and we can discuss further. [email protected]
$300 for all with enclosure obo
Must be picked up won't ship
I believe they are all male

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OBT (2)
P. Irminia
P. Metalica
P. Regalis
H. Mac
Isn’t natures exquisite creatures in your area? They might be able to help you out.

On another unrelated note, I love the San Antonio area. Much of my family are there. Haven’t been there in years.

LinInuRen

Isn’t natures exquisite creatures in your area? They might be able to help you out.

On another unrelated note, I love the San Antonio area. Much of my family are there. Haven’t been there in years.
My bad there are 7 ts. I forgot my p. Smanzi. Still 300 for all with whatever enclosure they are in.

LinInuRen

OBT (2)
P. Irminia
P. Metalica
P. Regalis
H. Mac
I was able to catch some out of their hidey holes yesterday

Attachments

• 20210817_115103.jpg
    20210817_115103.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20220203_165705.jpg
    20220203_165705.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20211203_214120.jpg
    20211203_214120.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 20220525_174707.jpg