• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

recommended online sites to buy tarantulas?

Hayach527

I wanna look around before I buy more Ts.
Any recommendations

Also is ken the bug guy still around? I've been googling him and find absolutely nothing but his website and that is down

Soulman

I wanna look around before I buy more Ts.
Any recommendations

Also is ken the bug guy still around? I've been googling him and find absolutely nothing but his website and that is down
Maybe you should post again,members are buying Who is and who's not .some shops are posting.

lyss0812

Jamies Tarantulas, Fear not tarantulas, palp friction tarantulas, and the bug plug are some that I love. Theres also spidersworld.eu but they are not shipping due to the covid-19 stuff

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jamies Tarantulas, Fear not tarantulas, palp friction tarantulas, and the bug plug are some that I love. Theres also spidersworld.eu but they are not shipping due to the covid-19 stuff
Did you order from spidersworld.eu yet? Are they shipping to the US?

lyss0812

Did you order from spidersworld.eu yet? Are they shipping to the US?
I haven't yet because of the Covid-19 and I'm also trying to decide what T's I want haha, but I just checked and it said that they are only allowed to ship to Germany, Finland, Czech and Slovakia. They usually do ship to the US but due to Covid-19 they cannot at this time which is unfortunate because they have such a great selection of T's. They are also not shipping at all until after easter anyways.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I haven't yet because of the Covid-19 and I'm also trying to decide what T's I want haha, but I just checked and it said that they are only allowed to ship to Germany, Finland, Czech and Slovakia. They usually do ship to the US but due to Covid-19 they cannot at this time which is unfortunate because they have such a great selection of T's. They are also not shipping at all until after easter anyways.
Thanks, good to know...:)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You know permits are needed for importing from Europe right?

As for a good seller 03arachnids (Austin S here on the forum) is my go to source, he also sells species you don't see every day.

Latest posts