1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Praying Mantis (Creoborater sp.) For Trade!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Major 78, Dec 4, 2018 at 11:28 AM.

1. Major 78

Major 78 Member

Hey everyone, I have an L2-3 Creoborater (suspected Gemmatus) that I would like to trade for a T. My only requirements are that the T must be a terrestrial new world which is fairly docile. Here are some pics of what it currently looks like.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

In the near future it will mature into a beautiful mantis.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

I am ONLY trading for T's. A free mantis habitat, bug ladder, and substrate come with the package.

LAG Policy: LAG only applies to express overnight shipping. LAG is forfeited when carrier drops off package on a later date then expected. LAG only applies to areas where temperatures are 40- 85F. All packages are provided with a 72 hour heat pack when required. I ship via USPS. While tarantulas can only be shipped via FedEx, that is not the case for a praying mantis. LAG is also forfeited if my end of trade is DOA. If package is DOA I will require video evidence of you opening the box and pulling out a dead mantis. So I suggest you take a video while opening the box.