• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Poecilotheria and more on sale

TBrian76

3 Year Member
Poecilotheria regalis 2 to 3 instar $30
Poecilotheria formosa 3 instar $70
Poecilotheria ornata 3 to 4 instar 70
Poecilotheria miranda 3 instar $70
Poecilotheria metallica 3 instar $75
Poecilotheria tigrnewesseli 3 instar $70
Poecilotheria rufilata 3 instar $75
Poecilotheria striata 3 instar $60
Caribena laeta 3 inch $60
Avicularia avicularia 4th instar $15
Avicularia morph 6 3 inch $40
Phormingochilus rufus 4 instar $40
GBB 4 instar $50
Chilobrachys sp electric blue 1 1/5 inch $70

All prices are plus FedEx overnight shipping to nearest FedEx shipping center. Live arrival guarantee. Temps must be above freezing to ship.

Hi! My name is Carson Bingham and I am 12 years old. I have never owned a Tarantula before but I have done my research and I believe
I should get a GBB sling! My parents are ok with it and i have been looking for a good deal. I'm really short on money and I know your giving me a good deal already but do you have any "Left over slings I could get for really cheap?" I only have enough money to pay for the enclosure, shipping, and a 20 dollor T. But I really really really want baby GBB! If you could possibly flex a little on the price I would be Insanely happy! I haven't found such a good deal for 7 months of looking! Have a amazing day! -Carson Bingham. ....Oh and also, my Dad has a PayPal account so that will work!

TBrian76

3 Year Member
Hi! My name is Carson Bingham and I am 12 years old. I have never owned a Tarantula before but I have done my research and I believe
I should get a GBB sling! My parents are ok with it and i have been looking for a good deal. I'm really short on money and I know your giving me a good deal already but do you have any "Left over slings I could get for really cheap?" I only have enough money to pay for the enclosure, shipping, and a 20 dollor T. But I really really really want baby GBB! If you could possibly flex a little on the price I would be Insanely happy! I haven't found such a good deal for 7 months of looking! Have a amazing day! -Carson Bingham. ....Oh and also, my Dad has a PayPal account so that will work!
Glad you are interested in tarantulas at a young age. You need to save up some more.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Reach out to Casey K it Jamie's tarantulas and see if you can work something out.

I can't guarantee anything but they both are great to buy from.

Don't forget that you also need a cage, substrate, water dish etc as well as the tarantula itself

Reach out to Casey K it Jamie's tarantulas and see if you can work something out.

I can't guarantee anything but they both are great to buy from.

Don't forget that you also need a cage, substrate, water dish etc as well as the tarantula itself
Ok Thankyou! Dont worrie, I haven't forgotten about the enclosure and sustraight. I have a water dish already to. Thank you for your help. Mabey later when I get better at housing ts I'll order from you!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not a seller & my critters aren't for sale. If funds are a serious problem, consider B vagans as a larger sling or small juvenile. They don't look as awesome as a GBB but the red and black coloration is awesome. They were Saturday evening the most affordable Ts totally under rated. They grow fast, have a great feeding response and are very hardy. Like GBBs, they aren't the best for handling.

Bsaile

Man, christmas is really close. Ever think about asking your parents to buy a sling for you for christmas? If they are cool with it then it sounds like you have a good chance of getting one if you ask them. Idk, just a thought and a GBB is a great first T btw. Husbandry is extremely simple and they are gorgeous ts to watch grow up from a sling.