• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pink bird eater

Wolfclans

Hi this my LP I have two of them got them around the same time a year and a half ago almost. They both where big as a dime when I first got them now there getting huge. I just took this pic of one and noticed she or he was carrying dirt in its mouth lol must be gonna block it's entrance to molt again soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20210418_142507950.jpg
    IMG_20210418_142507950.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 41

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good looking LP!

Should we ask the mods to move this to the Lasiodora section?
It's so bare over there lol

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi this my LP I have two of them got them around the same time a year and a half ago almost. They both where big as a dime when I first got them now there getting huge. I just took this pic of one and noticed she or he was carrying dirt in its mouth lol must be gonna block it's entrance to molt again soon.
They do that, sometimes just to dig/rearrange

Congratulations on a nice size LP in a year, that's awesome growth!

Wolfclans

They do that, sometimes just to dig/rearrange

Congratulations on a nice size LP in a year, that's awesome growth!
Thanks! My other LP is much larger I will be taking a pic of it later today and post it on here i half to pick up a large cave it's hiding under it gets upset when I left it up makes a threat poster I thought they where all docile lol I guess not must like to be left alone

prince charmless

I am growing out 3 LPs right now. I have had them about 4 months so far. The Largest is about 2", the smallest about 1 1/2". I believe the smallest is about to molt. They will all tackle an adult cricket with enthusiasm

Wolfclans

I am growing out 3 LPs right now. I have had them about 4 months so far. The Largest is about 2", the smallest about 1 1/2". I believe the smallest is about to molt. They will all tackle an adult cricket with enthusiasm
It won't eat that's when you can tell it's gonna molt soon. I have had my two LPs since they where slings...it's been over a year and a half now they are about 4 and 5 inches I still don't know there sexes yet

prince charmless

It won't eat that's when you can tell it's gonna molt soon. I have had my two LPs since they where slings...it's been over a year and a half now they are about 4 and 5 inches I still don't know there sexes yet
There is a lady who works at the local reef & reptile shop who is experienced at sexing molts. I haven't learned how yet. Not sure how old it needs to be before you can tell.

Latest posts