• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Piercings

Peaceful Waterfall

3 Year Member
I LOVE piercings (tattoos, also) but actually only have one piercing at the moment. I had several that I let close up, and would love to get more someday, but right now I'm avoiding any face piercings because I'm between jobs and want to make sure I can get hired :p

Actually, I wanted to become a professional piercer at one point, but I have horribly shaky hands, so that dream shattered pretty quickly. I'm "piercing" my new plastic container right now for air holes, and am being reminded of why I didn't choose to pursue piercing further... so shaky

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
I adore tats and piercings. While I'll always favor tattoos, I went a bit wild with the piercings because it was the cheaper option for the rush I craved. At one point, I had over 20 rings/studs/etc. adorning my body. Today I have only four that permanently stay in place. Of course, ear lobes don't count with the four, because they'll likely never fully close.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't have any right now, but I want a pokie tattoo very badly. I really admire body art. I'm not into piercings myself, but if other people like them, I have no issue with that.

TabithasMom

3 Year Member
I don't have any right now, but I want a pokie tattoo very badly. I really admire body art. I'm not into piercings myself, but if other people like them, I have no issue with that.
All of my tattoos include a spider, in some way, shape or form. Of course, I have the single, large tattoo of a purple rosea on my middle upper back, done over 15 years ago, because it was the gateway species to my obsession. :T:

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
When I was younger I had a septum piercing, nipple piercing, and a whole lot of piercings in my ears. I regret taking the septum out though! Now, I'm only left with a tongue ring. I'm more into getting inked these days.

Latest posts