• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pico and Octa

KhaleesiMae

3 Year Member
So here are my two little slings Pico and Octa (my 3 year old named them). They're still so small it's hard to get good pictures, but Pico is the GBB and Octa is the Pink Toe I just ordered them custom enclosures that are a perfect fit for them and they should be in this week but for now they're stuck in their little jars
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
They are just adorable, Congrats on your new slings, I just love the big "Paws" on the pink toe. Looks like she just wants to pounce on you any second. May they bring you much joy. I love my Avics and my GBB is a real character with lots of personality as you will come to learn soon enough. Your pinktoe could use a bit more height in her enclosure. :)

KhaleesiMae

3 Year Member
Christell, thats part of why I'm getting these new enclosures, what they're in right now I knew from the time I got them was too small but thats what the guy i got them from gave them to me in. I have been searching for a good solid new habitat and finding the new ones was perfect, they're slightly bigger, so the pink toe can have it's height and gives me more room to not have them escape. They should be to me next week so it won't be long. Plus according to the person i got them from, the pink toe is about to go into molt. What ill end up doing with that one is when i get the new setups all pretty, I'll just set the container it's in now in the new one and let it do what it needs to till its done with molt. The GBB though is happy and frisky, so it'll go into the new enclosure without issue I'm sure!

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
Sorry silly me :rolleyes:. Please upload some photos of your new enclosures once you have transferred the tarantulas. I am curios about what it is going to look like. Don't you just love how easy going the GBB is, like he has no worries. They dont scare you with long fasting periods, they are ferocious eaters. I just love them.

KhaleesiMae

3 Year Member
Here's what they look like! They're really well made and my two little ones seem to be very happy! I may add a bit more substrate but so far haven't had any issues!

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    702.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    848.8 KB · Views: 13