• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pgreazy (again apparently)

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
Wish I'd only seen the Feb 8 complaint about him by Geo Pep below. Alas, I didn't and after so many prior good purchase experiences with all the other sellers I've encountered through the years prompted me to use Paypal friends & family (no recourse), I'm now out $540 and very unlikely to recover it. He was very communicative during the one evening and following morning as we negotiated on two adult female T's I was seeking to buy. However, almost laughingly instantly after he announced "Got it" for receiving my Paypal, he totally vanished off the radar and never replied to a slew of subsequent requests I made to at least let me know when he might get to shipping. Though I'd never done business with him before, I've seen so many ads of his over recent years, I thought he must be a reliable seller as I couldn't imagine he was all the while trying to set up one single 'Sting' for just over $500 so I must assume he's just prone to dubious business practices or outright swindling on a routine basis. With two issues in one month, my advice is just stay clear, there's too much risk of getting disappointed.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I’m sorry to hear about this.

As things get harder economically, I highly recommend everyone to not take chances. It is never unreasonable to demand protection during any transaction, especially when dealing with people we don’t know or have no way of reaching out to. OP, I’m not directing my statement towards you, just others that may read this that may also be trusting of seemingly honest vendors or businesses in general.

The other bad review: