• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pamphobeteus machala??

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Casey K. another couple of pics of my AF P machala for you

Approx 8i nches or hairy awesomeness
View attachment 40922View attachment 40923

edit. didn't see the post that you had now found your mascara. Should have looked in your handbag first huh? LOL

Lol lol! You know when I google searched for a MM P. mascara for sale (even spelling out the scientific name completely) the only thing that came up in my search results was actual mascara! Makeup!!!! Roflmao! Google needs to get it together, lol! Now, I need to find a MF P. machala....and a MM P. mascara, lol. I have a feeling which one I will obtain first....the other one is going to be quite difficult to find, imo.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol lol! You know when I google searched for a MM P. mascara for sale (even spelling out the scientific name completely) the only thing that came up in my search results was actual mascara! Makeup!!!! Roflmao! Google needs to get it together, lol! Now, I need to find a MF P. machala....and a MM P. mascara, lol. I have a feeling which one I will obtain first....the other one is going to be quite difficult to find, imo.
good luck for both huni :)

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's a tough one! I been looking for pamphobeteus sp solaris, anybody know who has one for sale? (I hear crickets) :D:rolleyes: