• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P murinus OBT

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I got one in February, around 8 - 9 cm long! She's great, no agression, and she's an awsome predator! As placid as she seems i'm still not going to try touching her :)

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just housed 72 4i-5i slings the other day for a project my son is doing. Even at that tiny size, about .25", some of them already had attitude. I got two threat displays, and three attacks against the brush I was using.

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I just housed 72 4i-5i slings the other day for a project my son is doing. Even at that tiny size, about .25", some of them already had attitude. I got two threat displays, and three attacks against the brush I was using.
Mine has never shown me her threat display since getting her home, only in the store when i bought her! When i open the vivarium door she runs away back in to her log :-D

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah I was told there normaly live on the ground. But mine has started its web right at the top.