• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Old World Tarantulas, Scorpions and True Spiders

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Unsexed Tarantula Sling

Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon), $25
Chilobrachys sp electric blue, $100
Cyriopagopus lividum (Cobalt Blue), $40
Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati, $35
Harpactira pulchripes (Golden Blue Leg Baboon), $100
Lampropelma violaceopes (Singapore Blue), $30
Poecilotheria formosa (Salem Ornamental), $40
Poecilotheria miranda (Bengal Ornamental), $40
Poecilotheria ornata (Fringed Ornamental), $40
Psalmopoeus irminia (Venezuelan Suntiger), $20
Stromatopelma calceatum (Featherleg baboon), $25
Tapinauchenius gigas (Orange Treespider), $30

Female Tarantula Juvenile and Adult

Poecilotheria ornata (Fringed Ornamental), 2.5-3", $100
Pterinochilus murinus (Orange Baboon), adult, $45

Scorpion (unsexed)

Hadogenes troglodytes (Flat Rock Scorpion), CB sling, $35
Pandinus dictator, juvenile, $100

True Spider (unsexed unless specified)

Eresus walckenaeri "orange ring" (Orange Ring Ladybird Spider), sling, $40
Linothele fallax (Tiger Spider), sling, $45
Linothele megatheloides (Colombian Funnel Web Spider), sling, $35

Terms of Service

Live arrival guarantee is provided with FedEx Priority Overnight only. For LAG, the buyer or somebody must be present for the delivery with signature required. In the case of extreme weather/temperatures(<50 or >90) or the buyer cannot be present for the delivery, the buyer must notify me to have the package held at the closet FedEx facility for pickup. The package must be picked up the day it arrives at the FedEx facility. In the rare event of dead on arrival, the buyer must notify me with unboxing video or photos within 5 hours of receiving the package in order for a replacement or a full refund.
Payment can be made via PayPal or Google Wallet. Please note that I do not send any invoice. Please add 3% trancaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.

Last edited:

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Any. Theres a few that spark my interest. A sling could mean anything from 1/3"-2". Dont mean to break balls. But its good info to list
They are all between 0.75-2". I believe the price is fairly low for any size. There are just too many to list the specific sizes. Besides, they grow. What's been listed today may not be true tomorrow. It's nearly impossible to keep them accurately updated. It's much easier just to ask me the sizes of the species you are interested in so that I can check their current sizes for you. Also, I wouldn't be too serious about the size listed in any ad. People measure things differently. People make errors when they do. I recently bought a MM P. metallica which according to the seller should be 7". But he is 6" by my measurement. Did I return him? No. I wanted a MM P. metallica to breed with my females. And a 6 incher would still serve the purpose. Size becomes even less important, I believe, when it comes slings since it's not their ultimate size and most people buy them to let them grow, unless you know what instars they are as well and then you can keep a detailed reccord about your spiders which I'd very much love to do. But, unfortunately, most sellers don't specify their instars unless they bred them themselves and I'm not good enough yet to tell what's intheir instars by their size which vary from species to species. Anyway, if there's any you are interested in, just let me know. And I'd be happy to check it for you. Thanks!

JessicaE

3 Year Member
Hi there, I am interested in M. Balfouri (how many do you have available?), H. Pulcripes, and H. Lividum...do you give discounts for multiple orders?

Latest posts