• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OK!! I'm baffled!!! I cannot I.D. this sling!!! PLZ HELP ME!

~*~*Poeci Princess*~*~

3 Year Member
Ok... So I'm a regular at the "unknowns" shelf at Ken The Bug Guys shop.... The shelf is where all the slings that got set aside and they forgot what the heck they were so they stick them on a shelf and sell them for $5 a piece... I've had pretty decent luck at that shelf.... But NOW I'M STUCK ON A TRULY UNKNOWN!!! I've had this sling I'm guessing 6mos... 2-3molts.... Was at first acting very arboreal... Then got beefier, and started becoming more terrestrial. PLEASE I.D. THIS SLING!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! XD~
Best pix I could get... Used a pro camera n everything!!! So I don't wanna hear that they're not clear enough! LOL!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366543167.782543.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366543176.062091.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366543182.476532.jpg

AND YES it is blue! VERY VERY blue!!

lanny

3 Year Member
I have 2 of them, they were blue when I got them now they're black. They haven't moulted yet + they're about 1 1/4 in dia. they've been feeding well. + I thought they were going to moult when they turned black. Oh well maybe soon.