• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Norwegian forest kitten (Thor)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . The house is all done :)
Will get some yeast going for the bread in the morning . Will crack on with the pate later if the livers are defrosted .
Just been reading the rules for the show. Can't talk to any of the judges until judging has finished..
I'm not going expecting to come home with anything but the experience will do us good ready for the next one in March lol...

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I will deflea the house and the cats every 2 weeks now until the show just to make sure.
Time to start cooking :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Mince pie pastry done. Brandy butter done. Stollen done but need to add fruit and let prove and cook tomorrow.Loaf done will knock back and cook tomorrow . Pate done just need to garnish :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Now you're making me hungry, it's a good job I've got some curry left from last night :D

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 ...
image.jpeg

Mmmmm pate :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . His massive now! Must be 7.5kg..if not more
He still knows who I am. Thors been having a goof smell of my legs.
Granny was over the moon with her hamper. Well worth the effort :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cats don't forget easily. When my son lived away from home for a couple of years then came home the cats were all ok with him

I'm glad the hamper went down well

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym When I was a kid we had a cat used to lie like that in front of the coal fire. One day an ember rolled out and landed on her belly, she didn't even notice but luckily my dad smelled burning fur and went to the rescue. She had such thick fur that it didn't hurt her.