• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No access on Tapatalk app?

Therasoid

3 Year Member
This is my last post here. For the last 2 days I've tried to connect through the Tapatalk app to no avail. I don't want to learn a completely new way on a phone, that's just me. Until I can access through Tapatalk, everyone keep the T hobby growing with new acquisitions and helping the inexperienced.
One last thing, bought 5 new Ts at the reptile show today, all were on the "wish list".
2 G. pulchripes 5/8" 3/4"
1 C. sp. Sulawesi black 2 1/4"
1 A. insubtilis 2 3/4"
1 P. striata 2 1/4"
Happy T'ing and best wishes to all.
Therasoid

marya1962

3 Year Member
That's so weird. I have Tapatalk on my phone and have never had problems accessing TarantulaForums. I have to access it thru the forum lists, it won't do the main feed thing, but it works okay for me. Keep trying and don't give up.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
That's so weird. I have Tapatalk on my phone and have never had problems accessing TarantulaForums. I have to access it thru the forum lists, it won't do the main feed thing, but it works okay for me. Keep trying and don't give up.
Thanks, got it all figured out now. [emoji4]

Latest posts