• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Year resolutions T related

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just wondering if any members have made or are about to consider T related new year resolutions. Mine is to stop buying all the "blue" types......seem to be so much more expensive....lol. also to investigate more about how to sex and breed then I can sell my own "blue" spiders!
Happy New Year to everyone.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I never make New Year resolutions because I never keep them but I too love blue Ts.

Happy New Year to you too.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I actually did make one, only 5 tarantulas a year from now on. My collection is getting large enough that it's taking more time to give each spider individual attention. I don't want a hundred tarantulas, it limits the personal time with each one. On busy days, anyway, when I work with no days off. But it gets slow regularly so I have some slack, and a little room for a few more. So I'll just have to stop getting everything I want, and get the ones I want most.