• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New world Suggestions

Konstantin

3 Year Member
How about going for a xenesthis sp blue .... beautiful colours new world not your normal average orange or black some amazing colours will need to get at least at 10 cm as some of the xenesthis species can grow huge...!! But can also come with a huge price tag
Hi
+1 for Xenesthis sp
Defo not your average NW

regalis

Hi
+1 for Xenesthis sp
Defo not your average NW
Yes I have been looking at those. I have been offered one as a swap for something from my collection but... well I would just rather buy it myself and keep what I have! :D i already have x sp. Monstrosa and x sp. Intermedia in my collection but they are small.

blade49

Yes I have been looking at those. I have been offered one as a swap for something from my collection but... well I would just rather buy it myself and keep what I have! :D i already have x sp. Monstrosa and x sp. Intermedia in my collection but they are small.
Cobolt blue i would say but that's what i should have tomorrow