• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T's today

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
I ordered 1" Euanthlus sp. (Chilean dwarf "yellow"). A very docile, hardy T that only reaches 3" max. I was presently surprised to find a freebie in the box, a tiny Aphonopelma hentzi (Oaklahoma brown) looks to be 1/8th of an inch. In addition to that the dealer included some small feeder crickets. I can highly recommend Swift's Invertebrates if your looking to buy a tarantula. Top notch dealer for sure.

Here they are photographed on 1" graph paper.

Euanthlus sp.
image.jpg

A. hentzi
image.jpg

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Yeah but those grow faster than Euanthlus, these guys are very slow and have been know to go for long stretches without eating. A test of patients for sure.

OH, ok, I was wondering if that was specific to them, my OBT seems to be growing fast, and I read my Ceratogyrus could grow another inch or more the first year. But those being a max of 3" is cute sounding...different.