• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the Tarantula Life

NYX

3 Year Member
Hi all! I have been in love with spiders for so long. I finally felt confident enough to own one and I am on day two with my lovely Grammostola rosea. I was torn at first because my local Reptile shop had a lovely B.Smithi as well. Hope to have fun with you all in this forum.
Cheers!,
Nyx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi there! Welcome to the addiction. Please feel free to ask and share. There are many experienced keepers here ready to help you out. Nice pick of species to start with. :)

NYX

3 Year Member
Thank you! I was torn with choosing I wanted all of them! :p Seems to be how it is though.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome aboard Nyx. Stay on here long enough and you will have them all ;)

NYX

3 Year Member
Hey Creaturekeeper 91. What lovelies do you have/ started with?
And Hello all! Really super excited about this. ;):T:

NYX

3 Year Member
Nice I really like the avicularia's. Ok so I actually just wound up with another T by chance, a GBB Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Was not planning on another one so soon but this T was not in good conditions at all. No idea how old exactly or to the sex. They only said that the T molted a 'few times' . I would say 2 inch leg span about. Yeah I can't wait we have two reptile expos coming up in the next 6 months in my area.

NYX

3 Year Member
I have been into rescuing reptiles for a while. From people who are overwhelmed by there snakes size or just don't want anymore to **** pet stores that shouldn't really have any of these animals since they are not equipped for it. I am thinking Tarantulas are in the same boat at this point. :( shame.

Latest posts