• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to site someone new to Ts

Derrick

3 Year Member
hello I am new to the site, and building my collection of Ts! I have 12 right now 3 L klugi slings, one pink toe, one Goliath bird eater female, one pink bloom female, one g pulchripes, a cobalt blue, a rose hair, a true zebra, and a MM venezualian suntiger. Looking for new Ts to build fast especially looking for monocentropus Balfouri juvi' and p Metallica juvi's plus many more those are just my two favorite!

Derrick

3 Year Member
Hello thanx for the welcomes! I was wondering if Ts are sold on here if so how is the process of buying and selling or trades?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello thanx for the welcomes! I was wondering if Ts are sold on here if so how is the process of buying and selling or trades?

Yes, there is a classifieds section and most sellers give details of their procedures. There is also a Vendors Review section where people give there experiences with sellers.

Derrick

3 Year Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
Okay I got a few of mine from backwaterreptiles, Ice's terantulas, found the true zebra T for only 20 at petco. Swiftinverts. A few others I can't think off top of my head. Here are some pics though.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 13

Steve123

3 Year Member
If you had an old pic that would help, but when I saw those chevrons on the legs, I thought irminia. :) I just used one and am hoping I have a fertile sac now. I can't remember in detail what my last cambridgei MM looked like.

Derrick

3 Year Member
Well with Fawkes yes half my spiders have Harry Potter names lol. I get up close such as hold him to further study. Love the legs length and movement. They do have similar looks though as a Trinidad chevron. Good luck on the fertile sac!!!! ! I'm going to get more colorful spiders to breed such as metallicas, green bottle blues, balfouri's, cobalt blues, Singapore blues, Ischnocolinae sp."dominican blue" ect. I love the dwarfs too

Latest posts