• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forums

ElitheTguy

3 Year Member
Hello....my names Elijah and I am a tarantula addict! I have kept snakes(hot & not),scorps, pedes and other random things but my favorite of all are my tarantulas! I used to have a lot but times and finances got tough and sold them all. However...things always get better. I'm now back up to around 30 which still sucks but had to start fresh. I am looking to make friends and do some buying/selling/trading/breeding! I aim to be a reputable tarantula breeder in the next 5years. I am currently seeking an adult male cobalt to bred with my girl. I am interested in buying it out right or a possible 50/50 split! Please feel free to text me if you are interested @ (704)718-4783

ElitheTguy

3 Year Member
Hello....my names Elijah and I am a tarantula addict! I have kept snakes(hot & not),scorps, pedes and other random things but my favorite of all are my tarantulas! I used to have a lot but times and finances got tough and sold them all. However...things always get better. I'm now back up to around 30 which still sucks but had to start fresh. I am looking to make friends and do some buying/selling/trading/breeding! I aim to be a reputable tarantula breeder in the next 5years. I am currently seeking an adult male cobalt to bred with my girl. I am interested in buying it out right or a possible 50/50 split! Please feel free to text me if you are interested @ (704)718-4783

Shimizutani

3 Year Member
Uh Hey..I'm completely new to these forums and to Arachnids as well but was planning on buying a tarantula. Can someone help me work the forums?