• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new tarantula owner

MusicByMike

3 Year Member
Hello everyone, I don't know how people usually introduce themselves on here so I guess I'll start by saying am a singer/songwriter and just got my first tatantula a few months ago . She's a rose hair who is a sweetie at times but is sometimes a little miss cranky pants. But I love my pet rock.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Several haha. A Goliath, stripe knee, pink toe, and a cobalt.
True Goliath (T.blondi ) are rarely available in the hobby just an fyi usually they're T.stirmi but are sold as T.blondi. just don't want you to get ripped off by someone claiming to have a true goliath. Not really a fan of the genus myself, but hope you enjoy yours.

I'd personally recommend getting the Avic before the cobalt so you can have something to prepare you for speed, even though Avics still aren't nearly as fast in My experience. Any idea what type of Avic you'd want?

Latest posts