• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T owner, scared I’m doing something wrong.

fasttimesach

Hello! I got a pink toe tarantula yesterday. It came home with me in a plastic container, and i set the container in its new enclosure so it could make its way out when it wanted to because i didn’t want to stress it out any more than it already had been. It’s tucked itself in the corner of the container and has had its legs pulled up over its face, I’m extremely worried i’m doing something wrong. Is there anything I can do or is it best to leave it be?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
wrQwvyK.gif

Nurse Ratchet

How's you pink toe doing?
I'm with birdonfire. Paint brush seems to work well. I did sort of the same with my GBB. Was a mistake. Same type thing, except webbed itself into the box by next day just to make things extra fun. Now I use cup and brush.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How's you pink toe doing?
I'm with birdonfire. Paint brush seems to work well. I did sort of the same with my GBB. Was a mistake. Same type thing, except webbed itself into the box by next day just to make things extra fun. Now I use cup and brush.
Long zip ties are gentle with little to no chance of injury to you or your T