• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T! (I'm Addicted)

scj0nes

3 Year Member
Hey guys!

For the past couple of weeks while I've been buying crickets for my first T Bundy (my G. Pulchripes), one of the trusty employees there made me aware of a G. Rosea they had just received from another store. Since then, each Bundy Monday (his catch-phrased feeding day) when I went to buy crickets, I would check on this T! After great consideration and convincing my dad I needed another tarantula, I got it! Skipping past the horrors of my new tarantula's enclosure conditions along with the handling of it by the workers there, it is now safe in my home in its new spiffy enclosure! This girl (that's what I'm hoping, at least) loves her new home! She loves sticking herself between the top of her cage and on top of her coconut shell hideout. I'm hoping to handle her soon and I'll let you guys know how it goes! She's about 2.5 inches big, so she's definitely got some size over my little sling Bundy.

Also worth mentioning, I'm thinking about naming her Iggy. Thoughts?

photo.JPG