• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New on here

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome, very happy for you!
Did they at least have an excuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got to return it n ended up grabbing another that seems to be taken care of a brachypelma vagans ( mexican red rump ) with a nice enclosure for no charge

I'm so glad that you got it sorted and maybe it will make the shop think twice and take better care of their Ts as it's cost them another plus enclosure. Plus you have a better starter T for a pet. Just remember, if you have any worries there is usually someone around on here to help.

Cuban86

3 Year Member
Awesome, very happy for you!
Did they at least have an excuse?
Not really jus kept apologizing saying it happens sometimes n he knew i liked it cause i had went up there a few times and checked it out before i bought cause i wanted to do some research on it first before i got it to make sure i would be ready to take on that type of species n finally when i got it the next day dead smh so he took care of me when i brought it back

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well good,
I hate that the other died like that. Was it a mature male by chance?

Thistles

3 Year Member
I got to return it n ended up grabbing another that seems to be taken care of a brachypelma vagans ( mexican red rump ) with a nice enclosure for no charge
Nice! That's a neat species! Behold, my favorite B. vagans media:
105149.gif

Big ole MM happy like a puppy with a toy. Got hisself a coral snek.