• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW MEMBER.

tarantula88

3 Year Member
hei guys, im originally from australia but now live in norway. 3 years ago i started my t collection.
i have around 20 Ts, ranging from mexican red knees,green bottle blue,brazilian white knees,chaco gold knee,lividium,and the list goes on.

my Ts size range from .5in slings to 20cm.

i have joined this site for many reasons including the main fact that i just love and cant get enough of Ts, also to keep learning more and more.

i will try and post a few pics soon.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
hei guys, im originally from australia but now live in norway. 3 years ago i started my t collection.
i have around 20 Ts, ranging from mexican red knees,green bottle blue,brazilian white knees,chaco gold knee,lividium,and the list goes on.

my Ts size range from .5in slings to 20cm.

i have joined this site for many reasons including the main fact that i just love and cant get enough of Ts, also to keep learning more and more.

i will try and post a few pics soon.

Wow...Australia AND Norway are the 2 places I haven't been, but want to visit so bad. Welcome friend!!!! :) Oh, also, My next T is going to be a Mexican Red Knee, what's yours like? I hear very good things, and they are so nice looking. My Rosie is insane.

tarantula88

3 Year Member
hei alyeskawolf, yeh both countries are great. i have 5 red knees, 2 x0.5 slings, 2x 1in slings and 1x 2inch.
they are all good eaters and the largest one is starting to show some nice colours.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to TF! Thank you for joining us!

Latest posts