• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member from CT usa

Will-batayte

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the hobby and extremely new to the forum. Right now I own only one T. It's a 1" Gramastola Pulchra, sling/juvenile. In the past I had a Gramastola Rosea that sadly died fairly quickly after I got her. She was an adult, that I got from a Massachusetts petco and I don't know what caused her death but it was so close to when I bought her I suspect it was something that happened or started before I owned her. I have also raised a lot. Of other inverts such as mantids and currently we have two old English bulldogs, one adopted stray cat, a leopard gecko, and 2 guinea pigs. I intend to get another T. quite soon. The next one being a avicularia versicolor. Anyway I figured before I hop off to another section to ask a question I'd introduce myself.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hiya and welcome :).
It's always possible that a T sold by a pet store could be a mature male or wild caught so almost certainly nothing you did wrong.

Latest posts