• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New List

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
Acanthophrynus coronatus Guerrero locale
$175,$125,$100
Aphonopelma sp Valle Mojave Mf $200
Psalmopeus Victorii f $200
Brachypelma Albiceps AF $275 ,Am $150 pair $375
Poecilotheria Smithi 5" F $250
Poecilotheria Miranda f 3.5" $175
Ybrapora sooretama slings $100
Brachypelma Boehmi mf $225
Grammostola pulchra Brazilian Black F 5" $375
Avicularia minatrix F $225
Curly hair pair mf mm bred $150
Pamphobetus sp platyomma F 5.5" $275
Idiothele Mira F $175
Megaphobema robustum F 5.5" $275
Sericopelma sp Santa Catalina 3.5" $175
Nhandu colovillosus mf $250
Linothele fallax AF $200
Caribena Versicolor AF $250
Pamphobetus Ultramarinus pair unrelated $600
Tapinauchenius sp Yasumi 3" $175
Tlitocotl sp Yucatan orange $175
Thrixopelma Cajmarca mf $275
Tapinauchenius Violaceus 4" F $175
Pachystopelma bromelicola mf $350
Thrixopelma puriens juvie $100
Brachypelma auratum mf $275
Brachypelma Smithi female 5" $275
Avicularia Rufa mf $325
Psalmopeus pulcher 3" F $100
Feather leg baboon F 3.5" $100
Kochiana brunnipes mf $150
Nhandu Carapoensis 1" $55
Nhandu Carapoensis F 5" $275
Ummimida Rongodowini Trapdoor F $150
Cyclosternum schmardae F 4" $200
C Hosei Borneo Bat Eater female $300
Bonnetina Tanzeri F $175
Panda Isopod 10 mixed colony $70
Powder orange isopod 30 for $30
P murinus DCF kigoma mf $225
P murinus Bcf tete 3"+ $150

Lag in effect
Overnight shipping FedEx only
Venmo
Cashapp
Zelle
No refunds only exchanges on DOA at buyers shipping cost

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
JP, it is now an exact week since you totally vanished off the radar after a busy PM Conversation we were having to negotiate the price for 2 adult female T's (C Hosei Borneo Bat Eater and P murinus DCF kigoma mf). From the prior Tues evening until that Wednesday morning you had responded promptly to my messages right up to the moment I transacted the Paypal payment to you and you did then reply "Got it". Despite having indicated to me that my order could well go out that same day with Fedex and to await a label advisory, every message to try to reach you thereafter has met with a dead air so unless you were snatched just seconds after by space aliens, I have to by now conclude that your intentions are fraudulent. Yes, my stupid fault for being willing to use Friends & Family Paypal to eliminate surcharges for you (thus giving me no recourse) but in just over 20 years of doing business with other T dealers/sellers on this site and other sites, I have always met with good, honest people who were keen to just dutifully fulfill orders with spider safety paramount. It appears you may have now been able to take advantage of the trust those previous experiences built up. Contact me fast if I have misjudged you and I will gladly retract this paragraph.

Geo Pep

3 Year Member
JP, it is now an exact week since you totally vanished off the radar after a busy PM Conversation we were having to negotiate the price for 2 adult female T's (C Hosei Borneo Bat Eater and P murinus DCF kigoma mf). From the prior Tues evening until that Wednesday morning you had responded promptly to my messages right up to the moment I transacted the Paypal payment to you and you did then reply "Got it". Despite having indicated to me that my order could well go out that same day with Fedex and to await a label advisory, every message to try to reach you thereafter has met with a dead air so unless you were snatched just seconds after by space aliens, I have to by now conclude that your intentions are fraudulent. Yes, my stupid fault for being willing to use Friends & Family Paypal to eliminate surcharges for you (thus giving me no recourse) but in just over 20 years of doing business with other T dealers/sellers on this site and other sites, I have always met with good, honest people who were keen to just dutifully fulfill orders with spider safety paramount. It appears you may have now been able to take advantage of the trust those previous experiences built up. Contact me fast if I have misjudged you and I will gladly retract this paragraph.
he did the same shady thing to me, I made sure to only use goods and services through PayPal, I had to file a claim against him to finally get some kind of contact, I hope it works out for you

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
If he emerges from the primordial ooze where he seems to exist I'll let you know but I'm not holding my breath at this point. Never had problems in 20 years of online buying prior to this so the community seemed a very honest secure one and I guess I let my guard down. More fool me.

Geo Pep

3 Year Member
If he emerges from the primordial ooze where he seems to exist I'll let you know but I'm not holding my breath at this point. Never had problems in 20 years of online buying prior to this so the community seemed a very honest secure one and I guess I let my guard down. More fool me.
I hope it works out, he's slimy, and the way he shipped them was at best very sub standard

blackzilla

3 Year Member
It seems this vendor is attempting the same thing of not Shipping or replying to my messages after money has been sent. I hope people don't support this dude. It's not worth your time or money. He's lucky I don't have his address. I hate to have to leave bad review, but you reap what you sow.

blackzilla

3 Year Member
Did you get your order from this vendor yet?

Geo Pep

3 Year Member
Nope, three weeks and counting so I'm assuming the trail is cold now and I'm out $540. Sadly it taints my trust factor but as the Osmonds taught us way back when, "One bad Apple don't spoil the whole bunch."
LOL . don't know if its bad or not, but I truly knew that luric that lyric from that, damn I'm old

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sadly it taints my trust factor but as the Osmonds taught us way back when, "One bad Apple don't spoil the whole bunch."

The Osmonds may have sung it, but George Jackson, of the Jackson family, wrote it.

Latest posts