• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Joiner

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phil you could arrange your own show!!! Charge an entrance fee on the gate it would be epic
#phil-o-rama
awesome idea! already have a few of the local kids knock on the door as "the word" has spread..ha ha. I would educate them properly unlike Blackpool Zoo who still display this massive 18 foot banner.....(it infuriates me every time I see it!)
20161023_131846.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nah, I just meant the banner. Particularly worrying when a zoo makes a giant banner to show they don't know the difference between poison and venom for one thing!
Exactly! I always put that very same thing on the comment form when I visit, which is usually twice a year, doesn't make any difference though! LOL

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That’s an impressive little set up, I like I was thinking of something similar for my tortoise when he gets too big for the house.
You must spend a life time in there feeding, watering etc
Very jealous
apologies for late reply...it's about 2 and a half hours feeding (x2 a week) and then some general looking over and inspections. rehome any as necessary etc. Labour of Love :):T::)

Latest posts