• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new here

tarantula

3 Year Member
Hi every one I'm new here I live in Namibia the african continent and here we don't have much supply of tarantulas hopefully I will find someone with them soon here and I just came here for some advise and basic care of some Ts. So thanks in advance I will be posting other stuff soon. Thank you for reading

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome. I am sure you will have some interesting species that we may not have available to the hobbyist over in the states.

tarantula

3 Year Member
Thanks, actually we have a lot of baboon tarantulas available here and a few brachypelmas and then we have a lot of ornamental tarantulas to. Thanks for the reply

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I wish, someday, we can eliminate these rules for import/export on T's. There are so many great species of arachnids that I would love to own but can't. Seems silly when you compare it to other pets?