• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New guy with chilean rose.

alutnarat

3 Year Member
Ok so I'm new here, but i have had my female Chilean Rose for around 7-8 years now, she is very docile and can be handled, but like any women she tells you when she's had enough by flicking her hairs. I have also owned a male Chilean Rose and a Tanzanian dwarf tarantula (think that's right) that thing was quick, I didn't know it's sex or age when I acquired it but two years after it died. Anyhow here is a pic of my tarantula and it's newly acquired tank with a desert mountainy theme setup. Feeding on a pinky. (Frozen n thawed).
IMAG2278_1.jpg

alutnarat

3 Year Member
Thanks, I have a thing for things looking as real as possible, I changed it a few time before settling her in it.

Fleas

3 Year Member
Wow look really dangerous lol how often do u feed Pinky's to your rose hair??

alutnarat

3 Year Member
@Fleas, She likes to hide a lot she doesn't roam much, I feed her pinkys about once a month, her main diet is locusts and crickets.

@Jesusplants, Thanks it's not finished yet need some cactus looking type plant's.

Last edited:

Latest posts