• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Guy on Forum

JRacing1990

3 Year Member
Currently in Afghanistan and have been in the hobby for 2 years. Got started in the hobby shortly after my last tour which my profile will explain why.lol My enclosure have been mostly beginner status on a budget due to most of income going to my motocross racing and starting to put more into my tarantulas enclosure wise. Once I'm back stateside ill be building my own enclosures and backdrops. My fiance is currently taking care of my T's while im gone and even tho she doesn't have a lot of experience with them she is doing really well. She was like me when I showed them to her and wasn't fond of them at all but a month later her feelings changed towards them when I got a an A. Metallica for her birthday. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Currently in Afghanistan and have been in the hobby for 2 years. Got started in the hobby shortly after my last tour which my profile will explain why.lol My enclosure have been mostly beginner status on a budget due to most of income going to my motocross racing and starting to put more into my tarantulas enclosure wise. Once I'm back stateside ill be building my own enclosures and backdrops. My fiance is currently taking care of my T's while im gone and even tho she doesn't have a lot of experience with them she is doing really well. She was like me when I showed them to her and wasn't fond of them at all but a month later her feelings changed towards them when I got a an A. Metallica for her birthday. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to the forum/family, feel free to ask questions etc. Hope your tour ends well, and a safe return.

jujubees

3 Year Member

Welcome good sir :) I have an A. Metallica as well! They are great T's.

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Thank you for your service. Glad to have you. :)