• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New from Belgium

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello & welcome to the forum. We have very few emoji's on this forum, but one could easily be a glass of Belgium Beer. :beer:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello, and welcome to our forum and family.

I'm also a big fan of avics and psalmos. Do you keep any poecilotheria?

prince charmless

my name is Pretzel , I live in Belgium and am looking for information here for my tarantulas or future tarantulas
I currently own 40 T's
my favorites are the genus Avicularia and genus Psalmopoeus
I had a A. Avicularia for a while but lost it during a molt. It's enclosure is now occupied by an H. Maculata

Pretzel

My list of T's

Avicularia minatrix, Avicularia metallica, Avicularia avicularia , Avicularia sp Peru purple , Caribena versicolor, Grammostola pulchra, Theraphosa blondi, Grammostola rosea , Aphonopelma chalcodes, Neoholothele incei, Heteroscodra maculata, Phormingo chilus rufus, Poecilotheria tigrinawesse , Poecilotheria formosa, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, Psalmopoeus victori , Psalmopoeus pulcher , Psalmopoeus cambridgei, Hysterocrates gigas , Brachypelma hamorii, Brachypelma albiceps, Brachypelma emilia, Brachypelma auratum, Psalmopoeus irminia, Cyriopagopus sp sumatran tiger, Aphonopelma seemanii, Grammostola pulchripes, Acanthoscurria geniculata, Tliltocatl albopilosus, Brachypelma boehmei, Tliltocatl vagans, Lasiodora striatipes, Pterinochilis murinus, Monocentropus balfouri, Nhandu chromatus