• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new comer saying hi

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
hi everyone thought id join a forum to learn more about tarantulas i love arachnids ive kept many species but been out of the hobby for a while now but after sweetning the misses i will soon be a proud owner of the beautiful poecilothera metallica (gooty ornamental) hope to learn from every one here you can never stop learning no matter how experienced you are thanks guys
mark:):):):):)

superpetguy1

3 Year Member
Welcome human dude and that critter of yours as well! I like spiders and when my mom saw the spider she paused...
.... ...... ..... *total silence ..... I like it! I took a deep breath and went upstairs hoping to end on a good note :D image.jpg Anyway nice to meet you and merry Super Bowl. I am not a sports guy more into nature so don't ask me who I'm rooting for. My bro is a big sports guy so I'll just do what he does. He probably knows more about each team.