• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Need a AF M. Balfouri,

Paxil

the poor male is ready go but no lady in the house. Please let me know if you have one and know the most current molt days for a ASAP breeding project. Thank you

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
I have an extra 4+ year old, Proven breeder ( 2 sacs) Molted 3 months ago (plenty of time) $350 shipped

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7

Paxil

She is gorgeous! Does the 350 shipped mean the shipping is included in that price?

There is an expo tomorrow so if someone doesn’t have one there, which I doubt, I will take you up on that offer.

Also buy spiders are like eating chips for me, can’t just buy one. Do your other slings available.

Or a Large juvenile B. Vagans female or large B. Albiceps female by chance.

Kind of a raw deal on my B. vagans. They were sold as a pair and they are both male. I contacted the seller and he said in his small print two pages over, the policy is that if it is sexed wrong, there will not be any refunds, trades, exchanges because mistakes happen.. He told me I should get better at ventral sexing even though he said they were molt confirmed. He will not last long in this trade at all.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Yes $350 includes shipping
The only slings I have are some balfouri left from my last sac
I have a group, 2.3 of 5 year old B. albiceps 5 inch, they take forever to grow up.I could part with an extra female for $225. I'll send pic tomorrow
Sucks about you B vagans. Molt sexing is not complicated with the right tool

Latest posts