• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N Tripepii mature male

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a mature male Nhandu Tripepii that I would really like to get out to breed if anybody has a female?

I have a fresh molted female! Timing couldn't be more perfect!!! How long has it been since his ultimate molt? My female is about 1-2 weeks post molt.

ABYZL

I have a mature male Nhandu Tripepii that I would really like to get out to breed if anybody has a female?
Guessing you're in the States which is a shame as I'd love to breed my girl but tbf she's still not full grown and has never dropped a sack and sounds like you've had a well timed offer. Hope those guys produce some nice, healthy slings. I'd love to see pics :)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Guessing you're in the States which is a shame as I'd love to breed my girl but tbf she's still not full grown and has never dropped a sack and sounds like you've had a well timed offer. Hope those guys produce some nice, healthy slings. I'd love to see pics :)
I'm guessing your not aware if you click on someone's name it will say where they're from if they have filled it in?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

My apologies!!! I should've clicked your profile to figure it out. :( Too bad. I hope you find a female for him. I'd hate to see him go to waste.

T-Lucian

I have a fresh molted female! Timing couldn't be more perfect!!! How long has it been since his ultimate molt? My female is about 1-2 weeks post molt.
I am in the UK. He molted in August. Not sure if the exact date as I got him after he molted out. He’s been very active and making sperm webs since I’ve had him though. If you’re on the UK then

Latest posts