• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mystery, Truffle and Smidge's Photo Thread

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Hello,

As some of you know already, I have had Mystery (Brachypelma auratum) since April last year, but I've now got 2 more, Truffle (Eauthlus parvulus) and Smidge (Grammostola rosea). To make it easier for me to have one thread instead of separate threads of each Tarantula lol.
OK....

First off is, of course, Mystery who I have had since 4th April 2014.

Next up is Truffle, who I picked up last week 17th February 2015 (I know Truffle is a bit scruffy at the moment, but I think that be because s/he's about to moult (hopefully)).

And...last but by no means least...Smidge, who is my first little sling, who I got today 25th February 2015 from my best friend

I do hope to keep this thread up to date as much as possible - especially whilst Smidge is growing and hopefully soon, Truffle will be showing a new coat.
Hope you like them x

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Aww, Smidge is soo tiny.
A B. Auratum is definitely on my wishlist (when I'm allowed more Ts, lol).

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
I'm glad you like the photos. I will hopefully try and get some more photos done tomorrow as I rehoused Truffle into a slightly bigger tank and it's nicely decorated (like Mystery's) and Truffle's already started webbing a small amount.