• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My two new kids....

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
I have two new tarantulas. A Grammastola Rosea, named Syler, and a Brachypelma Boehmei, named Seth.

The Chillian Rose was a gift from a friend. The poor little thing was abused by the girl who lived with our friend with the result of two missing legs and a missing spinneret. We are giving her all the love and care we can.

The Brachypelma Boehmei is the smallest T I have ever owned. We baught her at Hendrik from http://tarantulacafe.co.za/ .

Excited to take care and raise these two new little ones. :)

Seth (Brachpelma Boehmei).jpg
Syler ( Gramastola Rosea).jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice photos! Congrats on the new additions to your family! I'm a bit jelly! ;) :) :T:

Anne

3 Year Member
Good for Syler you gave her a good home with lots of TLC.. Do you know how to tell if its a male or female . I just got a G. Rosea .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395073649.098940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395073669.982487.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395073707.032486.jpg

Anne

3 Year Member
Hi christell :) thank you so much :) I'm all new into this :) I'm glad to get the help I can get :) I hope mine is a female, because of the longer lifespan .. Thanks again for your help :)