• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My T is molting ?

bookac

3 Year Member
Hey guys, i just notice some strange actions on my Tarantula.. Can you please help me .. Is she going to molt ?

Also check this white leg spot under the knees.. she got that also on her pedipals..

FW6nTm4.jpg

Please i need answers..
Thanks..

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys, i just notice some strange actions on my Tarantula.. Can you please help me .. Is she going to molt ?

Also check this white leg spot under the knees.. she got that also on her pedipals..

FW6nTm4.jpg

Please i need answers..
Thanks..
I'm not seeing anything strange. Looks like a perfectly normal tarantula to me. Those white spots are their joints, they're supposed to be there. With all due respect, I think some basic tarantula research is in need here.

bookac

3 Year Member
I'm not seeing anything strange. Looks like a perfectly normal tarantula to me. Those white spots are their joints, they're supposed to be there. With all due respect, I think some basic tarantula research is in need here.

Thanks a lot, i just freaked out, because she ate a big lunch today.. I am waiting "Tarantula Keeper's Guide" to arrived and i will start reading it.. Also i am doing researching on the internet, but i am still begginer so i have a lot to learn..

Thanks again for your time..

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well not always necessarily upside down. I've had Tarantulas molt upright and it's not uncommon.